Local Buying Foundation
The Local Buying Foundation provides funding for projects and programs which facilitate workforce development, innovation and the productive capacity of business and industry to grow the potential of their regional economies.
The Local Buying Foundation operates across four states; New South Wales, Queensland, South Australia and Western Australia. Each state has unique stories and stakeholders who support the delivery of the Local Buying Foundation and the programs and initiatives it supports.
These Foundations are run by representatives of the communities of interest to ensure investments have the greatest possible impact.
For more information about the Foundations including funding rounds, funding opportunities and governance visit the website www.localbuyingfoundation.com.au
Reports | Summaries
* Annual Reports –
- National LBP and LBF Annual Summary – FY22
- National LBP and LBF Annual Summary – FY21
- LBF National Annual Summary – FY 20
- QLD LBF Annual Summary – FY 19 | NSW LBF Annual Summary – FY 19
- QLD LBF Annual Summary – FY 18 | NSW LBF Annual Summary – FY 18
For more information about Local Buying Foundation upcoming events, visit News and Events.