The Central Highlands Business Excellence Awards Gala Dinner was hosted in Emerald on Saturday, 11 September, by the Central Highlands Development Corporation. Special mention to the CHDC for successfully hosting a thoroughly entertaining and memorable event! The C-Res team had a wonderful night as we joined in the celebrations to acknowledge the efforts and outstanding achievements of businesses within the Central Qld business community.
The commitment shown by BHP Buyers to support local and utilise the Local Buying Program to source goods and services from within our local communities enables the Foundation to invest in initiatives and programs which build strong and sustainable regional business communities. Local Buying Foundation – QLD proudly sponsored the Emerging Business of the Year Award this year, as it closely aligns with our interest in supporting local business growth potential and local innovation. The award winner was Stadium Premier Fitness.
Our congratulations to the following Local Buying Program registered suppliers –
* Country Allure – winners the People’s Choice Award, Retailer of the Year and CHDC Business of the Year
* Patrick Refrigeration – winners of the Kestral Coal Resources Construction and Trade Award. Category finalists – APH Glass and Aluminium and Diamond Lawn and Garden Australia
* Winners of the Irish Village Hospitality Award – Fairbairn Bakery Emerald and finalist Lake Maraboon Holiday Village
* Fair Dinkum Fresh Retail Award winner Country Allure and category finalist Emerald Cut Loose and Fairbairn Bakery Emerald
* CHDC Business of the Year finalist Central Highlands Healthcare