Flood, fire, drought and the current COVID-19 pandemic have forced thousands on businesses and community organisations in NSW to close their doors. In many cases it is down to the simple fact that there was no business continuity, interruption or emergency response plan in place.
Compiling a plan often seems complex, expensive, and understanding exactly what is best practice is a challenge; until now. To solve these issues in Australia (NSW) Astute Training have developed this amazing and unique offering.
What will this course help you achieve?
– Develop a completed industry recognised road map for you and your organisation
– Protection for your income and people
– Integrate pandemic preparedness (COVID-19) into a BCP
– Tackle crisis communications and media relations in a practical way
– Effectively analyse and quantify organisation risk to assure compliance
– Organise people to facilitate continuous maintenance and improvement of a BCP
– Enhance organisation capability in recovery post emergency/disaster
The training is centred around the nationally recognised ‘emergency management cycle’ and providing formal accreditation – 4 units from a Certificate IV in Community Services CHC42015 – RTO ID 91088